Finally, one of the projects in which we have put more effort and enthusiasm is made public.
We present the Intelligent Rural Territory Project, an initiative of Telefónica and Junta de Castilla y León:
OdinS has successfully completed the following pilots:
– Almazán (Soria): Smart water meters
– Golmayo (Soria): Intelligent irrigation control
– Baltanás (Palencia): Water quality monitoring of industrial water treatment
– Villamuriel de Cerrato (Palencia): Pump monitoring
– Grijota (Palencia): Conduit monitoring
– Mediana de Voltoya (Ávila): Pump monitoring
– Mediana de Voltoya (Ávila): Water quality monitoring
Muy Interesante magazine has also echoed the news:
Finally, we want to thank all the collaborators for their dedication and effort so that this great project has come forward.
The IoT is here to stay!